We celebrate and recognise the achievements of family owned Australian businesses, and the special achievers who contribute positively to our community, economy and culture.
Annual Hall of Fame events are held in each state, where family businesses have the opportunity to be inducted and recognised for their contribution to the community, economy and culture.
Nominees are selected against the following criteria:
- Successful transition to a succeeding generation or generations, or demonstration of best practice planning for succession
- Successful entry and activity in markets beyond state borders, and in export markets
- An established brand, product or service that is regarded as an icon within its market
- A history of business activity that reflects well on local society in terms of quality, value, competitive spirit and integrity
- Evidence of excellence or high achievement in their industry, field or region
- The potential to inspire contemporary businesses to seek and achieve greatness
Celebrating the 2016 Hall of Fame Inductees