You may be eligible to attend one of our Family Business Essentials Workshops for free. Click on the below link for your state for more information.
Research indicates family businesses consistently out-perform non-family businesses in terms of return on investment and market value.
The Family Business Essentials Workshop will provide you and members of your family the opportunity to spend half a day focusing on the health of your family business, where you want to be and how you can harness your distinct competitive advantage to reach your goals. The workshop is interactive and will explore issues critical to family business success and longevity including leadership, governance, strategy and working with family.
- Identify family and business as interconnected systems which need differing approaches to maintain performance
- Understand the structures and processes that will professionalise your family business
- Complete a diagnostic on your family business and devise effective strategies and actions
- Understand the key elements of a successful family business
- Identify how those key elements apply to your family business
- Identify areas of your family business that require focus and prioritise them
- Develop an action plan to take back to your business to refine and implement
Who should attend
- Families who want to learn how to deal with the tensions between family and business
- All family members involved in strategically guiding the business
All workshops run from 8.30am – 12.30pm