Please note, this webinar is now fully subscribed. Click here to have your name placed on a waiting list.
Many family businesses start to realise quickly that there is something missing from their governance structure but for some it’s unfortunately only after instability ensues in the family and business that they decide to take action.
Developed and presented by FBA’s National Gold Sponsor EWM Group, this webinar will explore the undeniable importance but often misunderstood role of having a Family Council and Family Advisory Board in place to help support the family. Ideas covered will include:
- What is a Family Council, how should it operate?
- How are Family Councils and Family Advisory Boards supposed to work effectively?
- What decisions does the Family Council make?
- How do I implement a Family Council for various family branches, family members and spouses?
- What is the role of the Family Advisory Board vs the Business Advisory Board?
- What powers, responsibility and formality should exist with a Family Advisory Board?
Presenter: Brad Scott | EWM Group
International speaker, Brad Scott, is the founder of EWM Group. An advisory group to family business and family offices, EWM Group is one of Australia’s leading multi family offices. He is also founder of the Institute for Family Wealth which is an education group specifically designed to prepare families for their future roles and responsibilities as well as preparing their advisers to enhance their position as a trusted adviser and add greater value to their clients.
Proudly presented by FBA National Gold Sponsor:
This event is complimentary for Members and Non-Members
Please contact the office on (03) 9867 5322 if you have any questions or require assistance with your registration.