Family Business Australia is the peak body committed to contributing to Australia's future through a dynamic and sustainable family business community. The strength and success of the family business sector is vital to the future of Australia’s economy, community and culture. Family businesses account for around 70% of all Australian businesses, employing 50% of the workforce. A family-owned business does not mean a small business.
- Support the family business sector - the backbone of Australia's economy
- Meet over 2500 like minded family businesses
- Join Australia's leading family business executive Forum Program
- Attend FBA courses designed specifically to meet the needs of families in business
- Find and use the best FBA Accredited Advisers to assist you with your family business
- Celebrate National Family Business Day, 19 September 2013
- Join our 2014 FBA Member charity bike ride in Thailand
We have an excellent national program of FBA courses designed for the family business context, including the Succession Planning Course, Family Business Directors Course, Leadership Course, Strategic Planning Course and Financial Essentials for Family Business and as well as an introductory half day Family Business Awareness Course.
Add to these formal and informal peer learning and networking opportunities our unique Forum Program, NxG CEO Program, State and National Conferences and the most welcoming community of inspirational business owners, and you have ‘the FBA experience’
Family Business Australia - Where families in business connect, share and grow.
*FBA/KPMG Family Business Survey and MGI Family and Private Business Survey 2011